Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ragnarok 2 Status

2 posters

:: General :: Ragnarok 2

Go down

Ragnarok 2 Status Empty Ragnarok 2 Status

Post  ace Sun 21 Dec 2008 - 19:47

Taken from uncle Wiki
Current status of the game (2008)

As of 2008, the Korean Open Beta has condensed its number of servers to just two. The game's population has also seen a dramatic decrease since it first opened in May 2007--many areas in the game such as Hodemines and Prontera are usually found to be empty.

A final release for the game is unknown. The game is still in open beta testing in Korea (since May 2007) and Japan (since August 2007). Although the game was expected to begin beta testing in 2008 in the Philippines by Level-Up![5] and in South East Asia by AsiaSoft, as of December 2008, both regions have yet to service the game in any form, with both publishers not revealing any reasons for the delay. A release date for an assumed International Version has yet to be disclosed. Beta tests for other countries and regions will most likely start only after the final release of the game in Korea.
Other Notes

On September 15, 2008 the in-game administrator commands of the Korean version of Ragnarok Online 2 were discovered. These commands had no protection to check if the user was an administrator or not; so anyone could use them if they knew them. Users spawned high level monsters in towns, gave themselves and others large amounts of Zeny/Rufi and items, increased many levels and stats of themselves and others, and deleted the accounts of others. Gravity Co. LTD swiftly found out about this and temporarily shut down the servers while they investigated the situation; Gravity Co. LTD rolled the server back to September 15, 2008 9:00am.
I expect to play open beta of RO2Sea before 1st half of 2008... but now already the end of 2008 yet we dont even get any glimpse on RO2Sea.. now with lacks of beta tester on main server (Korean) and major bug of the game, i'm guessing Gravity will stop/postpone the development of RO2 and start developing a new game to make up for the loss just like R.O.S.E Online.. or Ragnarok 2 will end before the game even release? That even worst than R.O.S.E Online =(

What u guys think? confused
ace
ace
Moderators
Moderators

http://random85.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok 2 Status Empty Re: Ragnarok 2 Status

Post  lock90 Sun 21 Dec 2008 - 22:17

I wonder if same thing goes to ragnarok 1? but since gravity had released the news about new classes..anyway RO players give different comments about RO2 is worse than RO1,so they might concentrate to develop in RO1 rather than RO2,furthermore they say RO1 is popular than RO2 ... well~i wish to play RO2 though@@ afro
lock90
lock90
LVL 1
LVL 1

Back to top Go down

Post  ace Mon 22 Dec 2008 - 15:58

IMO there is ntg to develop on RO1. It was a solid 2D/3D game. Since 2D game is considered sooo last year they wan to make it to fully 3D. In transition from 2D/3D to full 3D they start develop Rush On Seven Episode(ROSE) Online. The game is kick ass. It has the all the feel about RO.. the rpg feel, anime like feel, cuteness feel but it lack of content to make it more interesting and enjoyable to play and with many bugs popping up, player just not interested in it anymore.
ace
ace
Moderators
Moderators

http://random85.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down